- 1 15 oz can coconut milk plus enough water to make 3 cups
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup long-grained white rice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Put coconut milk, water, maple syrup, rice, and salt into pressure cooker. Pressure cook on High for 3 minutes. Let set for 10 minutes (natural steam release).
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs. A teaspoon at a time, add hot liquid from pressure cooker into eggs to temper. Once hot enough, mix eggs into rice pudding. Heat for about three minutes — it will thicken up.
- Add vanilla and raisins. Stir to combine.