Biffy Minestrone Soup RecipeCourse: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 large onion, chopped
15-20 baby carrots, sliced
4 cloves garlic
4 oz tomato paste
1T chili garlic sauce
1 cup potatoes, diced
1/2 cup corn kernels
1 cup green beans, diced
1 tin cannelloni beans
28 oz petit diced tomatoes
2 tsp Italian spices
1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked
- Put oil in pot and heat until shimmering. Add onion and carrot and saute for a few minutes.
- Add garlic and heat until fragrant.
- Stir in spices and heat until fragrant.
- Add diced potatoes and saute for a minute.
- Add in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, corn, cannelloni beans, and broth. Cook for 20 minutes
- Add in green beans and cook for five minutes
- To serve, add soup to bowl and stir in cooked elbow noodles.
- Substitute whatever seasonal vegetables are available for corn and green beans