One-Pot Pasta With MascarponeCourse: DinnerCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
16 oz fusilli
1 T olive oil
1/2 large red onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, crushed
1 T Italian herb blend
1 T salt
28 oz petit diced tomatoes
5 oz tomato paste
2 T balsamic vinegar
4 c vegetable stock
1 T fresh basil
16 oz fresh spinach
4 T butter
1/4 c mascarpone
- Heat a large pot, add olive oil, and sauté onions.
- Add garlic and dried herbs, sauté for a minute.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, balsamic vinegar, and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil.
- Add fusilli. Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add basil, spinach, and butter. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and stir in mascarpone.